I went ahead and registered the domain name for two more years out of pocket
and changed the registration information to myself. Added Russ Crawford as a
contact.

The name servers are currently listed as

Nameserver 1: EXPIRED-DOMAIN-NS50.DIRECTNIC.COM
Nameserver 2: EXPIRED-DOMAIN-NS51.DIRECTNIC.COM

I changed them back to the correct nameservers of ns1.michaelchaney.com and
ns2.michaelchaney.com. Check the site and see if it is loading correctly
now.

Kevin Eldridge