It's my mistake.  I'm the one who approved them in the moderator panel.  I
saw that they were jobs and didn't pay too much attention beyond that (they
are IT-related jobs.)

I suppose there probably ought to be a line for the kind of job posting that
we consider appropriate on this list.  I'm not sure where that line is.  I
lean a little toward the lenient side of posting these kinds of things.

What do you all think?  Should we only allow Tennessee-based postings?  Only
Linux/Open-Source based postings?

Chris