Tilghman, we need to get rid of them, so if you want two, they're yours
(assuming Curt hasn't received too many off-list requests, already.)

Howard, we're still using HP switches, but primarily the 2600 series (2626,
2650, etc) and 2800 series (2824, etc).  We love HP switches.  They're easy
to use, cheap, and have a no-questions-asked warranty.

Chris