LMGTFY - from
https://docs.kali.org/introduction/kali-linux-default-passwords
Kali Linux Default root Password is toor

Default root Password

During installation, Kali Linux allows users to configure a password for
the root user. However, should you decide to boot the live image instead,
the i386, amd64, VMWare and ARM images are configured with the default root
password – “toor“, without the quotes.

Gibson Prichard
Nashville, TN
gib...@prichard.tv