Thank you.  I don't know why I haven't got it in my head yet that I can search
these things online.  I feel like a slow learner.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Gibson Prichard <gib...@prichard.tv>
Date: 8/9/17  07:53  (GMT-06:00) To: nlug-talk@googlegroups.com Subject: Re:
[nlug] Kali live ISO unlock user/PW?
LMGTFY - from
https://docs.kali.org/introduction/kali-linux-default-passwordsKali Linux
Default root Password is toor
Default root Password
During installation, Kali Linux allows users to configure a password for the
root user. However, should you decide to boot the live image instead, the i386,
amd64, VMWare and ARM images are configured with the default root password –
“toor“, without the quotes.
Gibson PrichardNashville, tngib...@prichard.tv

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 7:38 AM, helpwithmath153 <helpwithmath...@gmail.com>