[I'm also sending this to the mh-users list.]

Richard announced that he's going to have trouble finding time to
maintain nmh.  First, Richard, thanks for what you've done... you've made
a good foundation for other people to build on.  Now, folks, we need to
keep things moving.  I've got a couple of comments:

On 4 April 1999 at 22:26, Richard Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Even better, would be the possibility for exmh and nmh to develop
> together.

I hope that at least one of the maintainers would be a person who's
interested in using nmh standalone, without a front-end like exmh.
Sometimes I get the feeling that writing scripts (etc.) with nmh
isn't getting enough emphasis.

> So, if someone is interested, just grab the 1.0 tarfile, and go to
> work!

Richard, what about the copyright?  Do you want to keep it?

I'm not an experienced software developer, so I shouldn't try to do more
than help out along the edges.  For what it's worth, I'd vote for a CVS
setup along the lines of other freeware development projects... where
several people could contribute and keep momentum going if one person
gets busy with other things.  nmh is too good to lose, folks!  Thanks.

Jerry
--
Jerry Peek, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.jpeek.com/~jpeek/