I have been looking for a decent financial app for a long time.  MW
seems like it might be getting close (though I have Wells Fargo and
there seem to be some temporary issues with that bank and MW so I'm
waiting for the moment).

The feature that I have been waiting for from any financial app is
some sort of an intelligent agent that watches over your account.

Basically I want some sort of background app that is more or less
constantly running that checks my account several times per day.  It
would be configurable with the ability to:

-Notify you of your daily starting balance

-Notify you of your daily ending balance (both of these via a pop up
window at a user-scheduled interval OR as a menu applet OR as a badge
on a dock applet OR as a summary email OR as an SMS OR any combination
thereof)

-Warn you of "suspicious" activity on your account.  This would be
performed as a series of rules similar to email rules.  Examples:

if a transaction is greater than $10 and the recipient is new
if two transactions to the same recipient occur within the same day
if two transactions to the same recipient are identical and occur less
than 25 days apart
if two transactions occur more than 100 miles apart within two days
if a recipient is tagged as a monthly expense, but has a transaction
more than once a month
if a transaction occurs in a foreign country (unless "vacation" mode
is turned on)
if a new atm is used for the first time
if a recipient or atm location is on a "blacklist" defined by the user
if a new bank fee shows up
if a bank fee tagged as being monthly shows up more often than it
should

etc...

of course these should all be user definable.

The agent would always be running (maybe checking 5-6 times a day) so
that these alerts would pop up whenever a rule was triggered.  And
when it pops up, it would offer the tools needed to deal with it (i.e.
bug me later, it's ok, it's ok just this one time, flag this
transaction in MW, etc...)

This I would pay real money for.