I just downloaded v1.4 on Monday and have been playing around and
getting familiar with it.  I am currently using Mvelopes which I like
quite a bit, but don't like the ongoing expense associated with it.
I've been waiting for the OS X version of YNAB, but I think Moneywell
might really be the ticket.  I have a couple of questions though and
would like a little guidance.

1.  Using Mvelopes, I am used to having my transactions downloaded for
me every day.  For various reasons, I have 3 main credit cards that I
use and pay off each month, plus 4 checking accounts, 3 savings
accounts, a mortgage and a line of credit.  All of these accounts
download automatically in Mvelopes.  In MW, I have only been able to
get my credit card accounts to download automatically.  I can export
transactions for the other accounts from their respective websites
using either Quicken or csv formats.  Importing them works just fine.
My first question is for those of you who are used to downloading
transactions, how often do you do it?  I can imagine that the
frequency could be dependent on any number of factors, but I'm
thinking that going to 4 different institutions and downloading 7
different accounts every day would get old really fast.  But I think
that doing it any less frequently than weekly might not be often
enough.  Any recommendations?  Also, what would it take to get my
banks to support ofx?

2.  My second issue / question is with so-called "collapsible
buckets".  I think for the most part my "buckets" are pretty minimal,
but I have a couple of "sub-envelope" categories that I use in
Mvelopes.  Expanding them out to separate buckets in MW would give me
a lot of buckets with similar sounding names / purposes.  For example,
instead of having 3 envelopes for the kids' allowance, I have an
"allowance" envelope and 3 sub-envelopes, one for each kid.  This is
useful since the amount we pay in allowance differs for each child
(based on age etc.) so it helps me remember what we owe them.   I
realize that it really only boils down to a display thing (on Mvelopes
too), but collapsing these groups does free up some UI real estate.
This is not a deal-breaker by any means, and I understand the "keep it
simple" philosophy for budget buckets, but we all like to do things
slightly different from each other and I think this would be quite
handy.  The bucket group would be just a heading, and the sub buckets
would really be the "buckets".  You could show a little sideways
triangle next to the group that you could click on to expand /
collapse the group just like in Mail, for example.  I don't think you
would really need much more from a functionality standpoint than that
- at least from my perspective, it's just a UI thing.

By the way, I'm really enjoying getting to know a nice piece of
software that hopefully I'll be friends with for a long time!