Thank you, Lance, Terry, and Kevin.
Lance, you are correct - I did not know that I could change the cash flow
start date.  I have since watched the video tutorial.

Terry, I appreciate your comments about MoneyFlow.  I'm ok with not knowing
the MoneyFlow for my new document.  I have my original document that
contains the MoneyFlow.  However, since the buckets and accounts were not
matching, I wanted to start over.  The only transactions I am really
concerned about tracking from Jan. 1 are those from my business.  I'd like
to print an end of year report for tax purposes.

Kevin, thank you for your continued support of your product.  Yes, Blair's
advice seems to make sense to me, so, as Lance suggested, I changed my cash
flow start date to Jan. 1.

I think I am all set (I'm sure I'll need to periodically reassess to make
sure buckets and accounts match and to make sure I understand Blair's
rules).

I appreciate all those who have commented to this thread.

daniel

--
Daniel Shanahan
Oakland, CA  94610