I have just downloaded MoneyWell and am trying to see how this tool
will help me manage my finances. I believe I have a fairly good
understanding of how to utilize MoneyWell, I am just not clear on how
to handle assigning payments from my checking account towards my
credit card and the credits on my credit card account.  In doing some
looking around in the forum, it appears the method of choice is to
utilize transfers.  I guess this would make sense to me if you could
not direct download your credit card transactions.  I pay off my
credit card balance monthly.  So on every bank statement I have a
payment towards my credit card.  I do not now how to clear these from
my unassigned SMART bucket after downloading without assigning to
another bucket.  I would prefer not to create a dummy bucket.

The only other thing I could think of trying, would be to delete the
credits after the direct connect on my credit card account and use the
transfer option from my checking to mimic the credit to my credit card
account.  This might work but it seems you should not have to delete a
transaction that actually belongs.

I hope this makes sense.  Any help in how to handle this issue would
be greatly appreciated!

Larry