On Jun 4, 2009, at 9:09 AM, Robb B wrote:

> Does anyone know if something special needs to be done to download
> transactions from Chase Bank, either checking or credit cards?
> Whenever I try to set up my chase accounts, it says invalid user name/
> password or host not available. I am using the same user name/
> passwords I use to log in to the Chase web site, and I have carefully
> typed and re-typed them several times, so I know they are entered
> correctly. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Robb,

Chase requires that you sign up for direct connect service before you
can use it. My suggestion is to contact Chase and tell them that you
want direct connect access to these accounts with Quicken for Mac
(don't say MoneyWell because it will confuse them). You can also do
this on their website. They typically charge a fee but will waive it
if your nice (or they have lots of your money already in their bank).

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com
No Thirst Software LLC