Kevin

thx for the instant answer. I am embarrassed this was answered in a
FAQ and I asked... Uggh. I glanced at the faq, but obviously not
enough.

thanks for the answer.

Oh your replay didn't contain the link, so here it is for anyone
stumbling upon this thread:
http://nothirst.com/support/faq_directDownload.html