As I mentioned before, I have read the previous discussion on the
forums and I can provided the following information.

1) I have direct connect service set up.  This service works with both
quicken for mac and my old computer that has microsoft money. Tried
yesterday.
2) Spoke with US Bank internet banking representative: Asked as you
suggested to use quicken for mac and was given the following
instructions:
Username is : SSN# (without dashes)
Password is : ATM code.
3) Have tried this as well as my online banking sign in info.  (I know
that online banking is not the same as direct connect banking, and
that is why I listed above that I tried both services and also checked
that my online direct connect worked with quicken.)

Any ideas?  Thanks again,
 Michael