On 14/12/15 01:25, Jared K. Smith wrote:

Yes, that that's going to take quite a bit of work... Every time I sit
down to try to tackle more of the dependencies, I end up losing a bit of
my sanity.  I'll try to take some time this week to document the
problems I'm running into, and maybe brighter minds than mine can figure
out some of the issues.

So I did "npm install npm" and then listed the contents of all the node_modules directories in the result tree, deduplicated them, and tried to install them all in rawhide and these are the missing ones:

aproba
are-we-there-yet
array-index
balanced-match
brace-expansion
builtin-modules
concat-map
delegates
escape-string-regexp
foo
gauge
graceful-readlink
has-ansi
has-unicode
iferr
imurmurhash
is-absolute
is-builtin-module
is-relative
jju
json-parse-helpfulerror
os-homedir
path-array
read-cmd-shim
readdir-scoped-modules
read-package-tree
realize-package-specifier
sorted-object
spdx-correct
spdx-exceptions
spdx-expression-parse
unique-filename
unique-slug
validate-npm-package-license

There may be others which need updating to newer versions, but this is a start at least.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/