Hi All,

I need help with the following:-

*1)*
I am encountering the following error:-

./nox_core -i ptcp: switch
NOX 0.9.0(zaku)~full~beta (nox_core), compiled Jan  7 2011 14:13:37
Compiled with OpenFlow 0x01
00001|nox|ERR:Cannot change the state of 'switch' to INSTALLED:
'switch' ran into an error:
        Can't open a dynamic library: 'nox/coreapps/switchswitch.so: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory' or
'nox/coreapps/switch.libs/switch.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory'

my nox/coreapps/switch/.libs  has the files:

ls nox/coreapps/switch/.libs/
switch.la   switch_la-switch.o  switch.so.0
switch.lai  switch.so           switch.so.0.0.0

*2*)
Another question I have is:-

a)  Earlier i was using the local controller distributed with openflow user
space switch - which would enable switching in self learning mode.
Now, I want to achieve same functionality using nox controller.
So, how can I instruct the nox controller  to instruct the openflow switch
to perform switching between eth1 to eth2.
In other words, whats the interface?

Thanks a lot,
Vishal