Hi Murphy,

Thanks a lot.

After installing zope, I could set the switch to self learning mode loading
the pyswitch module.

nox_core -i ptcp: pyswitch
NOX 0.9.0(zaku)~full~beta (nox_core), compiled Feb  7 2011 08:32:49
Compiled with OpenFlow 0x01
00001|nox|WARN:Ignoring features reply received while in state 'receiving
ofmp capability reply'
00003|openflow|WARN:stream: connection closed by peer
00004|nox|WARN:stream: connection closed by peer
00006|nox|WARN:Ignoring features reply received while in state 'receiving
ofmp capability reply'

Now, as you suggested - I will try using SNAC or add/modify a module
(pyswitch) to achieve following
- setting flow tables in switch
- obtaining first packet of a  every new flow from the controller

Regards,
Vishal