Hi Marwen.

Nox routing implements OSPF protocol and It is based on Dijkstra algorithm
(also called SPF). In this algorithm, the component knows the data of all
nodes in the network.

Hope it helped.

Best Regards.

2011/5/19 marwen mechtri <mechtri.mar...@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I'm exploring "routing", "sample_routing" and "switch" module of Nox but
> when I configure a partial mesh network this modules don't give any result.
> Could you tell me if this modules use dijkstra to calculate Path between
> source and destination. And if not, do you know a module that use dijkstra
> or any kind of method to calculate source to destination Path, could you
> please give me its name.
>
> Thinks
> Best regards
> Marwen

Ricardo Bennesby da Silva
Ciência da Computação - UFAM
LabCIA - Laboratório de Computação Inteligente e Autonoma