Agree with KK!

May be Ricardo meant OSPF-like shortest path computation.

With regard to the RouteFlow (former QuagFlow) project, it has finally
taken off:
https://sites.google.com/site/routeflow/

While the code (Apache-licensed) and initial documentation are already
up, the "official" release will be only next week once we fix some
pending issues like the new logo and further documentation / tutorial
material.

Regards,
Christian

--