Hi Andrea,

Do note that I never did really complete that page thus the sentence
"This tutorial is in the makings..." at the very start.

Anyway, you should run ./boot.sh in the root directory and
../configure.sh in the build directory.

As for the error, that's because you already ran configure.sh in the
root directory.  Do a make clean in the root directory before running
configure.sh again in the  build directory.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards
KK