Hello,

I would like to add Maven3 support. I had once some NPE when using M3.
I tried to reproduce it with 1.2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT but I can't, there
seems to be a problem with the file
http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-snapshots/npanday/plugin/NPanday.Plugin.Msbuild/1.2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/NPanday.Plugin.Msbuild-1.2.2-incubating-20101021.033043-5.dllwhich
is 0 length.
I will try tomorrow and open a JIRA if it is reproduced.

Regards
Jeff MAURY

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Josimpson Ocaba <joc...@maestrodev.com>wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here are some of the originally listed mile stones for 2.0
>
> 1) Removal of the UAC (so that NPanday will be more maven-like since it
> will have only one repository)
>
> 2) Support for VS 2010 and .Net 4.0
>
> 3) Refactor .net source code especially Addin module
>
> We have #'s 1 & 2 Done and We would like to ask if you think we should add
> more for NPanday 2.0
>
> like;
>
> * Removal of the RDF Repository Implementation
> * Other Project Types to support
> * Support for other Languages for Visual Studio (Spanish,German, etc... )
>
> We are aiming for more features and a better user experience. Please feel
> free to add your inputs
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Joe Ocaba