From: "Josimpson Ocaba" <joc...@maestrodev.com>
To: npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 9:29:47 AM
Subject: Re: NPanday 2.0 Mile Stone Updates

----- "Jeff MAURY" <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to add Maven3 support. I had once some NPE when using
> M3.
> I tried to reproduce it with 1.2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT but I can't,
> there
> seems to be a problem with the file
> http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-snapshots/npanday/plugin/NPanday.Plugin.Msbuild/1.2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/NPanday.Plugin.Msbuild-1.2.2-incubating-20101021.033043-5.dllwhich
> is 0 length.
> I will try tomorrow and open a JIRA if it is reproduced.

The continuum instance needs to be built again and may need  some manual
modifications. This is due to the fact that the npanday system is built using
an older version of itself, however with the new features added we need to have
it be built using the latest version. In the mean time you can try testing out
Maven3 on the stable branch of 1.2 here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/branches/npanday-1.2-stable
while we sort out the repo.

Thanks,