Hi guys,

I have now "arrived" at my new job with Faktum Software GmbH. I'm co-owner and
still an active developer :-)

Now after two month of prototyping for a new project we go ahead for real and
want to integrate NPanday.
1.5.0 is almost done; some open issues (partially assigned to me; ouch!)

In Progress

(LARS!) [#NPANDAY-527] Remove the NAR packaging and maven-webapp-plugin - ASF
JIRA

Not Started

(John??) [#NPANDAY-525] Make sure UnifiedShellCommandExecutor works with
BourneShell
(Brett??) [#NPANDAY-546] Azure plugin doesn't add the correct entry point to
web roles
(Brett??) [#NPANDAY-523] have WIX plugin use the new execution framework
(Lars!) [#NPANDAY-203] MSBuild should be called from Java / remove
.NET-MSBuild-Plugin

Really necessary?

[#NPANDAY-457] Nothing happens when you click on browse button in dialog
"Change Maven settings.xml" if M2_HOME doesn't exist
[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-457]
[#NPANDAY-299] Visual Studio Addin should have a feature to set the version of
NPanday to use in the POM [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-299]
[#NPANDAY-485] Upgrade to newer NUnit version and deploy it somewhere
[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-485]

Would love some comments.

_
Lars