Thanks for kicking this off again Lars.

Given the 1.4.1 release didn't eventuate, I folded that and 1.5.0 together in
JIRA so we can focus on that. I've taken a quick look through some issues.
There's still 21 issues in there - I think we can cut it down further. Should
we give ourselves a fixed timeframe - say 2 weeks? - then start being more
aggressive towards the release?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter