Von: dhakehu...@gmail.com [mailto:dhakehu...@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von David
Akehurst
Gesendet: Samstag, 9. November 2013 23:12
An: npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Incubator

What is needed to be done to take this beyond incubator, We use v 1.5 on this.

--------------
Hi all

My name is Raphael Bircher. I'm from the Incubator and doing shepherding for
this project this month. In my review i saw nearly no activity in the last
three months. There is also only one mentor who is inactive since one year,
(according dev ml).

The big question is: Is here still some willing and energy to develop this
project, or not.

You have not filled the bord report now, pleas do it. I will do my shepherd
report anyway, and bring the topic to the incubator list.

Greetings
Raphael