Hi David

Am 09.11.13 23:12, schrieb David Akehurst:
What is needed to be done to take this beyond incubator,
We use v 1.5 on this.
The problem of this project is, that the development seems to be stalled. I see nearly no community activity in the last six month. Apache is all about the community. It is the moast important thing of a project. If the community is dead, the project is dead.

The moast important thing is to restart the development here. I'm sure this can happend here. One thing is for exemple the build issue. Look at the Jenkins and you will see, that this project is not buildable in the last 3 month. To solve this problem would be a good start.

Finaly I hope that some of the old devs come back, they can say much more about the problem as me. I'm Just reviewing a project every month and fill a report. But I'm willing to help restart this project.

Greetings Raphael