The 3121 theme is just not cute.  31.21 for t-shirts, 31.21 for
Tamar's show (which was a pretty good deal considering)... but 321.01
for a show...  it means not only is the price high, but that Prince &
co. are trying to be cute about it.  I'm like, "twist the knife why
don't you?"

Somebody jokingly said, "I hope he titles the next album 9.99" hahaha