Although I wasn't in favor of Prince appearing on A.I., guess it was worth
it!

  Jill

Derek Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  After Prince's anti-promotional promotion on last week's Season Finale of
American Idol, 3121 sales increased 72%! So for the week ending 5/28/06
sells we actual witnessed whooping 5,680 jump from last week.

For those that don't feel like counting last week was 7,922, this week is
13,602.

Total Units Sold 424, 056. Number of units left before album can go
platinum: 75,944

Derek
NeW NeW PoWeR NeW YoRk
WwW.NpNy.Org