From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Derek Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:22 PM
To: New Power New York Mailing List
Subject: NPNY: 3121 Jumps Up In The Chart!

After Prince's anti-promotional promotion on last week's Season Finale
of
American Idol, 3121 sales increased 72%! So for the week ending 5/28/06
sells we actual witnessed whooping 5,680 jump from last week.

For those that don't feel like counting last week was 7,922, this week
is
13,602.

Total Units Sold 424, 056. Number of units left before album can go
platinum:  75,944

Derek
NeW NeW PoWeR NeW YoRk
WwW.NpNy.Org