Sounds interesting. Can I audition for special west
coast correspondent?

<Moderator: Sure! Why not? you know NPNY has never been limited to only
New Yorkers  -Derek>

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I am big fan of the Firefly/Serenity podcast. They
are very well done and
> remind alot of the Online Prince community before
Prince discovered the
> internet.
>
> I have been kicking around the idea of starting one
about Prince for a few
> months and I need some input.
>
> Here is quick outline of what I was considering:
> - 30-60 Minutes bi-weekly or monthly
> - News/Rumors
> - Album Review Roundtable [where 3 or 4 other join
me]
> - Concert Reviews and Information
> - Associated Artist - News, Information
> - Song Analyst
> - Listeners Submissions [Prince themed articles,
peotry, etc.]
> - Emails/Voicemails Feedback
>
> What do you think? Anything you would add take away?
Anyone interested in
> contributing, I am probably going to need a co-host
for this. Don't like
> the idea of talking to myself Hehe [Anyone want to
audition?]

> Derek
> NeW NeW PoWeR NeW YoRk
> WwW.NpNy.Org