*raises her hand*
-Portia

<Moderator: For a co-host? I am going to need an audition tape from anyone
interested in being a co-host. I will send out requirements later today

More then likely this going to be prodcued as a Skypecast so you will need
high speed internet access and Decent headset or mike.  -Derek>

In a message dated 10/25/2006 10:09:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,