From: Derek Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:49:34
Subject: NPNY: WNPNY Podcast?

I am big fan of the Firefly/Serenity podcast. They are very well done and
remind alot of the Online Prince community before Prince discovered the
internet.

I have been kicking around the idea of starting one about Prince for a few
months and I need some input.

Here is quick outline of what I was considering:
- 30-60 Minutes bi-weekly or monthly
- News/Rumors
- Album Review Roundtable [where 3 or 4 other join me]
- Concert Reviews and Information
- Associated Artist - News, Information
- Song Analyst
- Listeners Submissions [Prince themed articles, peotry, etc.]
- Emails/Voicemails Feedback

What do you think? Anything you would add take away? Anyone interested in
contributing, I am probably going to need a co-host for this. Don't like
the idea of talking to myself Hehe [Anyone want to audition?]

Derek
NeW NeW PoWeR NeW YoRk
WwW.NpNy.Org