Drink the Purple punch, and say "There's No Place Like Paisley Park"
3,121 times. lol

<Moderator: LOL you made me spit out my Purple Punch!  -Derek>

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Derek
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:47 PM
To: New Power New York Mailing List
Subject: NPNY: New York Guide to Prince...

>From time I get random emails from people coming to visit New York and
are
looking for Prince related stuff to do...

Nowadays I can't think of one thing a Prince fan could do in New York.

Days Of Wild it seem still ocassionally pay at Bitter End [groan]

Most of the Wreckastows are closed...

I have no desire to plan any NPNY Events...

...So what is a Prince fan to do?

Any suggestions?

Derek
NeW NeW PoWeR NeW YoRk