I'm a witness....lol
-P

In a message dated 7/18/2007 4:13:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just  tell them to set up a karaoke session with me and I'll perform my
"Darling  Nikki" routine...

:P

<Moderator: Heck of a lot more  entertaining the DOW LMAO  -Derek>

april snow  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: pocky?

Andrew  Stanger  wrote:  Well if it is a cute, single female she can visit
my apt. Tons of
prince items there. Just kidding.

Maybe the hard  rock in times sq has some prince items. Or some of the
record stores in the  village might have stuff.

Or go to the groove on a fri or sat. Raj  usually covers some prince.

Andrew Stanger