Derek u always messin with me lol

ok will post

<Moderator: Much appreciated :-  -Derek>

In a message dated 2/13/2009 8:01:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rdh...@aol.com writes:

<Moderator: I am just messing with you. I don't think Prince owes  New York
anything, but I am annoyed as to the way he handles his business.  It's been
my frustration for a very long time.

Btw if you could  repost I would really appreciate. I don't visit prince.org
and HQ and all  the other fan sites. They are more frustrating the Prince's
own :-P   -Derek>