From: owner-n...@lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-n...@lists.panix.com] On
Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 6:42 AM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Two New Pics on LotusFlower site

I don't know. I looked at the image and realized that Prince is getting old
like the rest of us. And maybe he's just not trying to hide the fact. I mean
really; the guy's going be hit his 60s eventually and the ravishes of age
will effect him too. God help us if he goes the route of

other aging rock stars decides to attempt butt-less pants and 80s, "Purple
Rain" hair to recapture his youth.

Victor

<Moderator: The first step is to acknowledge your old...  -Derek>