Hi,

Have a look into the ~/ns-2.x/queue directory. You'll find all sorts
of implementations for different active queues. This include RED, RIO,
PRIO, JOBS, etc.

Implementing a new queue is rather easy actually, you'll have to
inherit from Queue and implement the enque() and deque() methods. This
is really it! Don't forget to add you source code to NS's makefile to
get it compiled.

Regards,
Ilyes Gouta.