thnx for ure hlp, smehow my requirement is getting met with wat u hav just
suggested. I need help just in a couple of more points:
1)/#!/bin/csh/
what is the significance of this?

2) While running the shell script, it gives :
ns command not found.
Can you please tell me why is it so?

I'll be really thankful and greatful for ure help

Tuhin
Department of CS
DU