Also When using the File.Find command how to I code it so that for the specific
line in the file .eg. 1,C0AAA006,"AAA MOBILE STORAGE(ON)",,,,,,,,,,,,0001,,,,,,
I only want it to search the data in the second comma, in the examples case
above it would be "C0AAA006" and not have to read the entire line, i only want
it to search that specific spot for each line in the file

you guys have been a big help thus far so I really appreciate the help.