It looks as though I have been missing a dot in trying to send messages to the
List. Here goes again with dot.

CR

-----Original Message-----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:21

Subject: Fwd: Re: [NSP] Re: Correct grade of oi l?

It looks as though this message was not sent earlier today so here is a copy of
it. Apologies if you have received it already.

I noticed that Barry has posted his opinion on oils which may well be right as
far as he goes but my experience over forty years or so is otherwise. Let's see
whose pipes are the first to disintegrate.

Colin R