From: rosspi...@aol.com [mailto:rosspi...@aol.com]
Sent: 06 March 2009 11:42
To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [NSP] malcom's final solution

I have published in my Technical Advisors report in the forthcoming
Newsletter a list of hole positions with diameters as the result of my
own research into the tuning of chanters that is the result of forty
years pipemaking and which is about 90% right.
I think that Malcom should name the makers he is accusing of changing
the hole positions, and if he thinks he can come up with a Unversal
Theory of chanter making then he should think of helping Stephen Hawkin
with his problem with arriving at a final theory. Learning to spell
might be a start.
CR