     From: tim rolls BT <tim.ro...@btconnect.com>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: NSP
     To: j...@millgreens.f2s.com, gibbonssoi...@aol.com, "Anthony Robb"
     <anth...@robbpipes.com>
     Cc: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
     Date: Wednesday, 6 January, 2010, 12:09

   Hi All,
   Surely the "Tyne and Weary" pipes appelation should only apply to
   developments since 1973. Before that back to a point where Newcastle
   was a
   county in it's own right (someone fill in the dates here )it's
   Northumberland all the way.
   Perhaps to avoid contention we should adopt a new designation, as
   Scottish
   is to Scotland, and English is to England (Angleland) what about
   Northumberlish?
   Tim