>>>(Official Disclaimer: the terms, "Great mix" and "smashing"  here
>>>represent expressions of personally held opinions of musical taste, for
>>>which I alone am responsible, and with which others may find they wish to
>>>disagree.
>>>This is their right, just as some people love Wagner's Operas and I
>>don't, despite a classical musical education.
>>>But I like this mix.)

>>>:-)

>>>Richard.

Nice one, Richard. But did you know that a recent survey showed that 96.83%
of people who say that they "don't like Wagner's operas" have never actually
heard or attended one? ;-)

Cheers,

Paul Gretton
(who just this morning booked his tickets for the Cologne Opera's "Ring"
next June. Four trips of several hours driving in a single week to get
there, but life-enhancing.)