Yes to both, and the acoustic doesn't help at all.
And a curious choice of drone, which on my headset seemed to be the subdominant.

I admire anyone, though, who can honestly say they've never played too fast when confronted with a recording device, and mangled good intentions, when nervous adrenalin cripples technique though.
Or am I being too kind to him - is he just a man of tin ears indeed?
Richard.