Paul I bought some boots today, so I won't need to borrow yours.  Thanks for
the offer though.

They came for the princely sum of $29.  I think Beckham get's his boots from
Big W as well doesn't he.

So I'm definitely in for the match.

Does anyone else need a lift from the Eastern Suburbs?  I'm happy to drive
if so, as I'm off the booze at the moment.