why does it always seem to be when we're on live TV?  Surely we wouldn't
be top of the table if we played like this every week so why is it that
we can't perform in front of the cameras?

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of LEESE Matthew
Sent: Tuesday, 7 April 2009 9:55 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] RE: [NSWolves]

Make no bones about it, we were very poor this morning. Won't even
bother going through where we were bad as it was across the park. As
inept a Wolves performance as I've seen in a long time.

Not sure what the story is with SEB, but I'm assuming Iwelumo is now out
for the season along with Kightly so I'm concerned about our ability to
create and score goals over the next few games. Going to be tight now
but I'm sure we'll do it - although maybe not as champions.

Why do we so often perform so badly in these crucial matches?