Friday 10th July v Perth Glory

They arrive on 5th July and depart on 17th July.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Curtis
Sent: Tuesday, 14 April 2009 8:23 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: [sec=unclassified]

When is the Perth Glory game?

        ----- Original Message -----
        From: Marcus Chantry <mailto:marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>
        To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
        Cc: trevor.jo...@capral.com.au
        Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:55 AM

        I'll be on the phone to Perth Glory & Qantas today to try and
finalise packages and pricing.  I'll also be calling Wolves tonight to
find out details of the other two matches they are playing over there.

        So far we have 14 who have indicated a definite Yes, 6 Maybe and
1 No.

        I'll send an update later today.