From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Monday, 9 November 2009 08:20
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] weekend results

results really didn't go our way on the weekend and we're now in 19th
position.  Bolton, Birmingham and Blackburn all have a game in hand over
us.

Quick poll - yes or no answer.  Do we have the quality to get ourselves
out of the bottom 3 and stay up?

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not
guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or
opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or
opinions of Macquarie.