I agree this this, thought Wolves played well for the first 20+ minutes. Except we did struggle in front of goal, Seb will find it hard in this division.

Both own goals were pure bad luck and against Arsenal that’s a huge mountain to climb.

MM,  will have to buy another premier league striker and a midfield in January if we are to survive......

I think we will but by how much..........a few points.

Swampy

pcr...@contechengineering.com wrote:

Yes.

Berra should have scored to make it 1 – 0 and Hennessey didn’t have one of his better games. We didn’t look half bad for 25 minutes!

We will not be in the bottom 3 come April 2010. MM will strengthen the midfield in January.

We do need to beat Blues and Bolton though in upcoming home games.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517