Perhaps Man City didn't want him at another Prem club either.  As you say,
he is very good, and could have come back and bit them on the arse.

What are the odds on Cardiff taking the title now?

Nice to see Reina cocking up yesterday.  That'll learn him to run the length
of the pitch to get our player sent off.