Hoddle has a lot of recent experience at failing, no chance...if O'neil
is 30/1 Hoddle must be triple that.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 4 October 2010 08:37
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [BTMO] Re: Wigan - Roll Call

Irrelevant.  Mick is the manager.  O'Neill won't come.  If there is a
change it needs to be someone with a lot of experience and a football
brain.  Hoddle for example.

On 4 October 2010 09:30, Jeremy Tonks <to...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:

        I think that's a Furfy... The Villa fans I know all criticised
for NOT spending the money that was available - he signed no one in the
offseason.